TABC License and Permit Renewals
You can renew your license and permit through the Alcohol Industry Management System (AIMS), your online hub for doing TABC tasks.
How To Renew in AIMS
- Log in to your AIMS account. If you need help getting started with AIMS, visit the How to Use AIMS page.
- If you have multiple business entities associated with your account, click on the button with the name of the entity that holds the license or permit you want to renew.
- Select the Manage an existing license button.
- Click the checkbox next to the license or permit you would like to renew.
- From the dropdown menu, select Renewal and click the Take Action button.
- Answer the questions about your license or permit type and select any subordinate licenses you plan to renew when prompted.
- Enter your payment information on the Payment Detail screen.
- Select Pay Now to submit your fees and application.
You can still submit your forms in person or by mail, but it’ll take longer to get your license. Get the forms you need on our Renew License and Permit Forms page.
Depending on where your business is located, your city or county may require you to pay a local fee for your TABC license or permit. This fee is separate from the state fee.
Before you renew, contact your local tax assessor-collector to make sure you’ve paid your local fees and taxes. You won’t be able to renew your license or permit until you pay all local fees and taxes.