Alcohol Industry Management System (AIMS)
AIMS is your online hub for conducting TABC business, anytime and anywhere. Use this page to:
- Learn when your business should access AIMS.
- Find out how to use AIMS.
- Access the AIMS login page.
Important Note: Use Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge to access AIMS. AIMS is not compatible with other browsers, such as Safari and Internet Explorer.
AIMS may be unavailable Tuesdays from 6 to 11 p.m. Central time and Fridays from 6 to 11 p.m. Central time for regular system maintenance.
What Is AIMS?
After creating an account and accessing the new system (see onboarding schedule above before doing this), you’ll be able to complete licensing tasks, product registration, excise tax reports and more from the convenience of your computer or mobile device 24/7.
With AIMS, you can say goodbye to mailing your paperwork and checks to TABC and say hello to the new online way of doing your TABC tasks.
Control Your Own AIMS Account
- Manage your own profile.
- Update how you want to be contacted by TABC.
- Add authorized users (your employees, attorney, licensing service, etc.).
Apply for Licenses and Permits
- Get help deciding which license or permit is right for your business with the Needs Analysis Wizard (will be released later this year).
- View a list of the things you’ll need to complete your application.
- Save your work, return to AIMS later and pick up where you left off.
- Upload supporting documents (e.g., agreements) directly into AIMS.
- Submit forms, electronic signatures and secure payments online 24/7.
File Reports and Register Products
- View the list of reports you need to submit and their deadlines.
- Fill out and submit reports through AIMS wherever you are.
- File your monthly excise tax report and pay online.
- Easily access past reports.
- Register new products.
Renew and Manage Licenses and Permits
- Renew licenses.
- Apply to update your business information (like a change in ownership or physical address).
- Apply for subordinate licenses, permits, and certificates (like a Self-Distribution License, Local Distributor’s Permit, or Food and Beverage Certificate).
- Print a copy of your license or permit. Your new license or permit will have a QR code that, when scanned, provides publicly available information on your business.
Get Alerts and Status Updates
- Get alerts and real-time status updates on pending applications, renewals and reports coming due, and more.
- Receive alerts and status updates online through the AIMS dashboard, email or both.
- AIMS updates and alerts help you avoid common errors like missed deadlines and help you quickly resolve matters like missing information in a pending application.