Compliance Reporting FAQs
This FAQ covers commonly asked questions about compliance reporting.
Yes. All TABC-licensed businesses need to file an annual report through the TABC: Compliance Reporting app.
We can help you through the process. Read more of our FAQs below or visit our Compliance Reporting page.
You have between Sept. 1 and Dec. 1 to file your report each year.
To access your licenses or permits for your business, you must register your primary contact through the web link we provided:
- If you believe we have your email on file, check your inbox for an email with the web link.
- If you don’t have an email on file, we send letters with the web link to license and permit holders.
If you can’t find the web link, complete the Compliance Reporting Help Form for help.
First, make sure your device meets the following minimum requirements:
- iOS version 8.0+ devices with GPS (iPhone and iPad only)
- Android version 4.4+ compatible devices
- 30 megabytes of device memory available
- GPS and local Wi-Fi accessible (recommended)
If you work with an IT department, check to see if there is a firewall installed that may be blocking the app installation.
Check your junk/spam email folder.
The eight-digit code is only valid for 30 minutes.
If you do not receive the email or use the code within 30 minutes, simply request a new eight-digit code.
Click the blue question-mark icon in the app to get more information about the question, what it’s asking and how to answer it.