Save time and make your compliance reporting simple with our TABC: Compliance Reporting mobile app. Available on iOS and Android, the app lets licensed businesses quickly conduct their yearly inspection from a mobile device instead of on site. You can also choose to get push notifications with important TABC news.
This is what you should know about compliance reporting:
- It happens every year.
- You have 90 days to submit your report, starting Sept. 1 and ending Dec. 1.
- TABC will send a reminder notice to you at the beginning of the reporting period.
Getting Started With the App
Getting started is easy. Keep in mind the person who completes the online registration becomes the business’s administrator on the app. When you’ve decided who will be the main administrator, follow these steps:
- Visit the registration link we sent you by email or regular mail. Then complete the online registration process. If you haven’t received this link, request it through the CR Help Form.
- After registering, the administrator can download the TABC: Compliance Reporting app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. An administrator can access the administrative portal page, add other administrators and users, and assign them to complete reports for specific locations.
- Other people in the business can use the app only after the administrator adds them as a user or another administrator.
- Remember to display your required signs before completing your inspection.