TABC Public Inquiry
Get information about TABC license and permit holders through our Public Inquiry System.
Note: The agency has added new layout options to the system. Read more about recent improvements to Public Inquiry.
You’ll be able to:
- Check the status of pending, active or inactive licenses and permits.
- Search for and create lists of licenses and permits (pending and final) with administrative violations.
- Find license and permit numbers.
- Create lists of licenses and permits by location, type, status or original issue date.
- Create lists of inactive licenses and permits by location, type, status or status date.
- Find retailers on the agency's credit law delinquent list.
- See public complaints lodged against license and permit holders and related violations.