You can now book an in-person appointment with TABC online.
How to Schedule In-Person Appointments
Offices Accepting Appointments
- Region 1: Lubbock Regional Office (Licensing only)
- Region 2: Arlington Regional Office
- Region 3: Houston Regional Office
- Region 4: Austin Regional Office
- Region 5: San Antonio Regional Office
- Abilene Office
- Amarillo Office
- Belton Office
- Bryan Office
- Waco Office
- Wichita Falls Office
Before scheduling an in-person appointment, find your closest office. If your nearest office is not listed above, it’s not available using our online form, and you can reach out to us using our Contact Us page.
Licensing or Audit Appointments
Use the online form below to schedule an in-person appointment with our Licensing or Audit team members as listed above.
All Other Appointments
If you would like to schedule an in-person meeting at our Austin headquarters or with a team member in any other division, visit our Contact Us page to reach them directly and request an appointment.
How to Prepare
- Check for COVID-19 symptoms before visiting and stay home if you have any of the symptoms listed on the Open Texas Checklist.
- Follow the instructions in your appointment confirmation email. Although the process may vary from office to office, you will likely need to call an office phone number when you arrive for your visit.
- TABC will enforce CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of employees and the public visiting our offices.
- Be ready for a meeting that will last no longer than 30 minutes. This helps us sanitize meeting areas between visits.