New features now available in AIMS
The Alcohol Industry Management System (AIMS) has new features to make it easier for businesses to submit required information, edit applications and amend reports previously submitted to the agency.
New features include:
- A Request to Edit option for transactions in review, including license and product registration applications.
- An Amend Excise Tax Report option for updating previously submitted reports.
View the information below to learn how and when you can use each new option.
Request to Edit
A new Request to Edit button is now available under the Transactions in Review screen. Users can click this button to request TABC edit information about any transaction shown on this screen, like original applications, renewal applications, product registration and more. Once you submit, this information will be sent directly to TABC staff processing your application.
How to use:
- Log in to your AIMS account.
- If you have more than one business entity, select the owner business entity of the license or permit that has a pending transaction you want to edit.
- Select the Transactions In Review button from the AIMS dashboard.
- Click Request to Edit next to the transaction you would like to edit.
- Provide all information needed in the text box provided and submit your request.
Once TABC staff reviews the application, they will be able to view your request to edit submission. TABC will make the necessary changes to your application. Should TABC have any questions about your request, they will send a request for information (RFI).
Amend Excise Tax Report
Use this option to edit the closing inventory or schedules submitted in a previous excise tax report.
How to use: Follow the steps in the View Amend an Excise Tax Report guides with screenshots.
After making your change, you’ll receive a message confirming that your amendment was submitted successfully. TABC will contact you if any additional information is required.