TABC Information for County Officials
We want to make accessing information as simple as possible for local government officials who regularly visit our website. This page is designed for:
- Tax assessor-collectors
- County judges
- County clerks
Types of Information
Several datasets help county tax assessor-collectors:
- 5% Invoice Details by Month: Look through up to four years of monthly statements to verify the amount of permit or fee money due to your county from TABC.
- TABC Licenses and Permits Issued: Check the new licenses or permits issued in your county by visiting the Texas Open Data Portal. Browser Compatibility: Do not use Internet Explorer to access this link. Use Google Chrome or other popular browsers for the best experience.
- Liquor/Beer Issued 4x6 Cards: Visit our Public Inquiry system and enter the information into the available fields. There are several types of information to choose from:
- All — A complete list of licenses/permits
- Third-year notification — Mixed Beverage Permits reaching collection status
- Reissued — Licenses and permits with changes
- New — Newly issued licenses and permits
- Change of expiration date — Licenses and permits with updated expiration date
- Mailed Renewal Applications: Find information about mailed renewal applications in our Public Inquiry system.
- Data and Archives: View data and historic information, including per capita consumption reports.
TABC maintains wet/dry status and election information related to alcohol sales for use by the public and county officials.
The TABC County Judge's Guide explains the most commonly requested information as well as the regulatory provisions of the Alcoholic Beverage Code and procedural rules that apply to county judges.