Skip to main content

Your local TABC

TABC New License and Permit Forms

The easiest way to apply for a new license or permit is through the Alcohol Industry Management System (AIMS).

Log in to AIMS.

Get started with AIMS by visiting our How To Use Aims page.

TABC also accepts applications by mail or in person at your local TABC office. The processing time for a paper application will take longer than filing your application through AIMS. Find the forms you need to start the process below.

After you download and complete your application:

  • Send it to your local TABC office.
  • You will receive an email from TABC with instructions for submitting payment. 

Don’t see the form you need? Visit our Forms page.

Sort by:

Search TABC New License and Permit Forms:

Filter TABC New License and Permit Forms:



Form: L-AFB

Published Aug 2021

Adding a Food & Beverage Certificate

Submit this form to add a Food and Beverage Certificate (FB)

Form: L-DS

Published Aug 2021

Application for Out-of-State Winery Direct Shipper's Permit

Must be completed by an out-of-state winery to sell and deliver wine directly to Texas consumers.

Form: L-2-62.2

Published June 2020

Assignment (For Conduct Surety Purposes Only)

Complete this form to show you have executed the Conduct Surety Bond requirements

Form: L-2-65

Published June 2020

Assignment (For Performance Bond Purposes Only)

Complete this form to show you have an executed assignment to fulfill  Performance Bond requirements

Form: L-2-37.4

Published June 2020

Assignment (Security for Taxes and/or Fees)

Complete this form to show you have a Certificate of Deposit to fulfill bond requirements.


Published June 2020

Bond Packet for Retailers

Conduct Surety and Performance bonds that may be required for retailers. (L-2-60.2, L-2-61.4, L-2-62.2, L-2-63, L-2-64 and L-2-65)


Published June 2020

Bond Packet for Wholesalers, Distributors or Manufacturers

Fee Interest Bond that may be required by manufacturers. (L-2-18.5, L-2-67.7 and L-2-37.4)

Form: L-BR

Published June 2020

Bond Release Form

Request for release of conduct surety bond or performance bond


Published Aug 2021

Carrier Application

Complete this application to transport alcoholic beverages into, through or within Texas (L-CARRIER)

Form: L-LC

Published Aug 2021

Change to Permit

Must be completed by all license/permit holders making changes to their license/permit.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5