Join the Webinar Series: Charting an End to Human Trafficking in Texas
You’re invited to join a five-part webinar series about the state’s strategic plan to end human trafficking in Texas, starting Jan. 19.
The series will be hosted by the Texas Human Trafficking Prevention Coordinating Council, a group of representatives from state agencies who are evaluating human trafficking programs across Texas and coordinating efforts to combat the crime. The council published its strategic plan to end human trafficking back in May.
The webinars, which take their themes from the strategic plan’s five pillars, will take place on Tuesdays from noon to 1 p.m.
- Jan. 19 — Prevent: Assess the Threat of Human Trafficking in Texas
- Jan. 26 — Protect: Investigate and Conduct Human Trafficking Operations
- Feb. 2 — Prosecute: Prosecute Human Trafficking Using All the Tools Available
- Feb. 9 — Provide Support: Provide Follow-up Care to Victims After Recovery
- Feb. 16 — Partner: Identify and Build Partnerships
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and use this meeting information to join:
Webinar ID: 916 0684 8016
To learn more about TABC’s efforts to fight human trafficking in Texas, visit our Stop Human Trafficking page.