Compliance reporting reminders and resources for businesses
Voluntary compliance reporting started May 1, and TABC is here to help your business complete the new self-inspection process through the Alcohol Industry Management System (AIMS).We have important reminders and tips to help.
Before you begin a compliance report
TABC-licensed businesses should complete a compliance report for each of their Texas locations. A report should be completed with a mobile device while you or a designated employee are physically at the business location. That’s because you must provide photos confirming that the business is following applicable laws. Your GPS-enabled smart device will log your location while uploading the pictures, which will ensure your business is in compliance with state law.
Filing a compliance report
When you or the designated employee are ready to self-inspect at the business location, you’ll:
- Open either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge on your mobile device and log in to AIMS.
- Select the business entity for which you’re filing a compliance report.
- From the entity’s dashboard, click the Compliance Reporting button.
- Select the reporting year 2023.
- Answer the questions and upload photos of the business based on your license or permit type.
Watch the How to File a Compliance Report video to see this process in action.
Designating other employees to file a compliance report
If you are the Prime or Administrator user for the business’s AIMS account, you can designate other employees who work at the location to complete the compliance report on your behalf. This will involve logging in to your AIMS account and granting Compliance Reporting user permissions.