Alcohol Industry Management System (AIMS) Successfully Launches
More than 2,000 users successfully created accounts and have begun using TABC’s new Alcohol Industry Management System (AIMS). TABC’s new online hub launched yesterday to make it easier for businesses to conduct their TABC tasks anytime and anywhere.
Launch Day Success – By the Numbers
As of the evening of Sept. 2:
- 2,777 user accounts created
- 1,242 submissions of Claim Business requests to link businesses to AIMS accounts
- 856 Claim Business requests approved (i.e., staff have reviewed and approved more than 70% of requests to date)
- 368 renewal applications submitted
- 1 in 4 website visitors navigated to the AIMS webpage on launch day
Businesses are beginning to use the system according to a 12-month onboarding schedule. Businesses should continue to begin using AIMS according to the onboarding schedule.
As with any new system, we recognize that you have questions and need TABC’s support to adopt this new technology.
The agency has an Industry Support Team in place to address user questions. Those questions are being used to develop new training materials and FAQs.
AIMS Support Resources
- AIMS webpage – Use this to access AIMS, learn about the onboarding process and find other helpful resources.
- How To Use AIMS webpage – Use this page to view instructional videos and documents to guide you through the most common TABC tasks and AIMS processes.
- AIMS FAQs webpage – Use this page to view troubleshooting tips and get answers to common questions.
- Live onboarding sessions (conducted in August) – These are accessed through the email and/or mailed communications sent to businesses that are scheduled to onboard in September. Check your email or mail for this link.
- Industry Support Team – This dedicated TABC team is ready to respond if you need help onboarding or completing AIMS tasks. If businesses need help, they can contact our team in one of two ways:
- Call: (512) 206-3333 and ask to speak to someone with the TABC Industry Support Team.
- Email: email@example.com and type "AIMS Question" into the subject line.
We will continue to publish new information online to assist businesses in this transition to the new, improved way of doing with business with TABC.