Excise Tax Report C-210 (Page 2)
Schedule E – Carrier Claims, Destructions, and Other Allowable Exemptions
- This schedule is used to obtain tax exemptions for merchandise that was damaged upon arrival at its destination.
- The invoice (total gallons) for this merchandise must be claimed on Schedule A.
- The total gallons of merchandise damaged by class are entered on this schedule along with the invoice date, invoice number, and Carrier's Trade Name.
- Invoices and carrier claims must be submitted to substantiate each entry under this item.
- Exemptions are allowed on this schedule for approved destructions of wine and distilled spirits.
- Each entry should reflect the destruction date, total cases, and total gallons per class.
- A copy of each approved Application Destruction of Alcoholic Beverages must be submitted to substantiate each claim