Allowable Dealings with Civic, Religious and Charitable Organizations



The holder of an Wholesaler's Permit (W) may donate money, liquor, or other things of value to an unlicensed civic, religious, or charitable organization.


Donations of liquor may only be giving for consumption in wet areas.


NOTE: Excise Taxes are still payable on donations of product.


Advertising of events sponsored by organizations receiving donations shall include promotion of organization sponsor or cause in a manner at least equal to or greater than the advertising of the industry sponsor.





Wine Bottles.jpg