Refunds, Credits or Exchanges



The holder of a wholesaler's permit (W) cannot refund or exchange products sold to a retailer, with the following exception:

Alcoholic beverages may be replaced with like product, provided following:

- Product was damaged upon or prior to delivery

- Product was unfit for consumption upon delivery

- Product is determined to be a consumer safety issue caused during the manufacturing process.


NOTE: Malt Beverages that have not passed their expiration date may be replaced with like product, as long as the amount does not exceed 25 cases of 24 12-ounce containers.





No Exchanges.jpg