Selling of Alcohol


The holder of a Wine Only Package Store Permit (Q) is authorized to sell malt liquor, ale, and wine in sealed containers to the consumer for off premise consumption only.

  • You may sell non-alcoholic products and may conduct other lawful business on the premises.
  • No one may possess an open container of an alcoholic beverage on or near the licensed premises where it was sold.



  • Package Store Tasting Permit (§52.01) or free product sampling of ale, malt liquor or wine on the licensed premises in compliance with (§24.12). Any open containers of alcoholic beverages remaining from the conclusion of the sampling event must be immediately destroyed or removed from the premises


Premise -means the grounds and all buildings at the licensed address, as well as adjacent premises, if they are directly or indirectly under your control.




Person buying wine.gif