Local Cartage Permit (E)
A Local Cartage Permit (E) is required to deliver alcoholic beverages.
- Each vehicle covered by the local cartage permit shall be plainly marked with the local cartage permit class (E) and permit number.
- The letter/number must not be less than 1 ½ inches in height.
- The letter/number shall not be covered from public view when the vehicle is being used in the alcoholic beverage business. (See example below)
PERMIT NO. E-______
- A local cartage permit may not deliver less than 2.4 gallons of distilled spirits in a single delivery.
- No deliveries can be made to Private Club Registration permits (N/NE/NB) in a dry area