- Private Club Entity


Private Club must be set up as an

  • Unincorporated Association of Persons or
  • A Non-Profit Corporation


Private Club must be treated as a separate entity from any other individual or business

  • DO NOT include the club's revenue on a Schedule C of a personal 1040 income tax return
  • DO NOT include revenue on another business return such as a restaurant or motel


The private club entity may make a profit. This usually is the funds left after paying

  • ManagementLease/Sublease
  • Alcohol Purchases
  • Taxes (Gross Receipts Tax, Sales Tax, etc.)
  • Other Private Club Expenses



 Non Profit Message in hands.jpg