Food and Beverage Certificate (FB)



You may qualify for a Food and Beverage Certificate if;

  • the gross receipts from the sale of alcoholic beverages are 60% or less of the total gross receipts from the premises and
  • you have food service facilities for the preparation and service of multiple entrees..

Upon renewal, the State Comptroller of Public Accounts will provide verification of sales reported for eligibility to maintain this certificate


If applying for a Food & Beverage Certificate (FB), a bond is not required.