Purchasing of Alcohol
Distilled spirits may only be purchased from holders of a:
- Package Store Permit (P) that holds a Local Distributor's Permit (LP) and is located in the same county in which the retailer's permit is located. If a local distributor is not located in your county, then you must purchase from a local distributor in the county nearest you.
Ale, malt liquor and wine may be purchased from holders of a:
- Wholesaler's Permit (W)
- General Class B Wholesaler's Permit (X)
- Local Class B Wholesaler's Permit (LX)
- Package Store Permit (P) that also holds a Local Distributor's Permit (LP)**
- Brewer's Permit (B) who also holds a Brewer's Self-Distribution Permit (DA)
- Wine and Beer Retailers Permit (BG) with a Brewpub License (BP) authorized to sell to retailers**
**You may not purchase or acquire alcoholic beverages from another type of retailer.
These purchases are subject to Credit Law.