Food and Beverage Certificate (FB) continued



If you operate in a hotel/motel, then food service facilities must exist for each of your licensed locations. A licensed location would be any area that has a permanent bar.

  • The holder shall maintain daily sales summaries that reflect separate totals for alcoholic beverage sales, food sales, and other major sales categories at the location.
  • The holder shall also maintain purchase invoices for alcoholic beverages to be maintained by the vendor. These records must be retained for four (4) years, and be made available for inspection and review by any authorized representative of the commission.


Records are subject to audit by TABC personnel upon request






Hotel Sign.gif