Purchasing Alcohol



  • All alcoholic beverages sold or served at a catered location must be purchased in the county where the premise of the mixed beverage permit is located.
  • Upon the termination of the catered function, all remaining alcoholic beverages shall be removed from the catered location and taken to the primary mixed beverage location.


IMPORTANT: A Beverage Cartage Permit (PE) is required by the mixed beverage permit holder to transport alcoholic beverages to and from the catered location.