Local Authorities




A caterer's permit (CB) utilized in conjunction with an out door venue or festival may require pre-approval by local law enforcement authorities along with city and county government entities.

  • Control issues for these types of events will also need to be addressed with the local TABC Office.


IMPORTANT: Catered functions at public facilities (museums, community centers, commercial building, etc.) will require a letter from the facility granting permission for the TABC to issue the certificate.