The Permit



A Caterer's Permit (CB) is only issued to the holder of a mixed beverage permit (MB or RM) and authorizes the sale of alcoholic beverages on a temporary basis at a place other than the premises for which the holder's mixed beverage permit is issued.

  • If the primary permit becomes inactive for any reason, the caterer's permit (CB) is no longer valid.


IMPORTANT: This privilege may only be granted in an area where the sale of mixed beverages has been authorized by a local option election.