Food and Beverage Certificate (FB)


Your Food and Beverage Certificate (FB) is a subordinate to your primary license and will be printed on the face of the license. As long as you are maintaining the Food and Beverage Certificate alcoholic beverage sales cannot exceed 60% of gross receipts of the licensed premise.


You must have and maintain food service facilities for the preparation and service of multiple entrees:

  • Food service facilities means a portion of the license premises here food is stored and prepared primarily for on premise consumption.
  • Multiple entrees means no fewer than eight (8) different entrees per meal period must be available to customers.
  • Entrée means the main dish of a meal